Home Rubber Hardness Tester (Durometer) Digital Rubber Hardness Tester (Type 01)
Digital Rubber Hardness Tester (Type 01)
Made By : Sanchi
Made In : Indian
Model No. : Shore-A
Digital Durometer is suitable for measuring the hardness of rubber, plastic and other non-metallic materials.
- Calibration Certificate Included
- Conforms to ASTM D 2240, GB/T 531.1 ISO7619-1
- A large, easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
- Measurement mode: Averaging mode, Max Mode, Max-Average mode.
- Measurement data can be stored, browsing and batch printing.
- Printing: Wireless mini-printer (optional)
- Range 0-100 shore, resolution, 0.1 HA, Accuracy +/- 1 Shore
- Memory – 500 readings
- Power 1.5V
- Wireless Printer and stand Optional
SHORE - A
Application - Soft vulcanized rubber, natural rubber, nitriles, thermoplastic elastomers, flexible polyacrylics and thermosets, wax, felt, and leathers.
SHORE - C
Application - Medium-hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, medium-hard plastics, and thermoplastics .
SHORE - D
Application - Hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, harder plastics, and rigid thermoplastics